Company: Elite Global Solutions Inc
Location: Calgary, AB
Salary $30.00 / hour
Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
Terms of employment Permanent, Full time 40 hours / week
Start date: As soon as possible
At Elite Global Solutions, we are planning to expand our business through strengthen our marketing division. To build on this momentum, we’re searching for a highly qualified marketing coordinator to work closely with the top management. From day one, this individual will contribute to existing marketing programs, while assisting with the development of new initiatives aligned with company and client prospecting goals. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multitasker able to handle many diverse projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
To Apply, please send an email with your resume attached to email@example.com
- Assist in the development and implementation of the company’s brand strategy
- Ensure all marketing efforts serve to achieve short and long-term business goals, identifying and executing improvements for processes, content, and lead generation
- Provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
- Analyze, develop and implement communication and promotion strategies and information programs
- Analyze marketing needs and develop appropriate advertising and marketing plans for the company properties
- Publicize activities, events and open houses, and maintain media relations on behalf of the company
- Assess characteristics of the properties and the services to be promoted and advise on the marketing needs for the company
- Advise clients on the properties advertised or explain the sales promotion details
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns on social media
- Communicate campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion
- Conduct customer’s opinion and feedback surveys to identify the interests and concerns of the customers served by this company
- Train employees on marketing methods, customer approach, and customer needs.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids for clients and management.
- Must be able to build and manage a team, interview new employees, and help developing the marketing unit.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field or experience.
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Specialized in real estate digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to handle objections and negotiate deals with marketing companies
- Ability to create a qualified lead flow for the sales team
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experienced in social media marketing and consumer segment targeting.
- Experience working with budgets and forecasting
- Experience with banks operations which is related to property financing, acquisition, and auctions is preferred.
COME WORK WITH US
Join the Team