* Marketing and relationship manager
To support the company’s significant growth, an exciting opportunity is available within Elite Global Solutions team.
The Opportunity – Marketing and relationship manager
The marketing and relationship Manager will ensure that the assets under their management meet the targets outlined in the asset plans. The marketing and relationship Manager will be responsible for client reporting, financial analysis, identification and implementation of value-add opportunities, communication to 3rd party property management companies, creation of annual operational and capital budgets, preparation and implementation of marketing strategies, and ongoing communication with clients and service providers. The marketing and relationship Manager will assist in acquisitions/dispositions and financing activities, creation of asset plans, and training and mentoring Analysts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
marketing and relationship Plan Execution:
· Evaluate performance of portfolio management plans, and recommend and implement revisions as necessary.
· Design and implement marketing strategies
· Contact and build relations with banks and their auction department
· Follow up auctions and present the company in acquiring new properties
· Complete full business review and analysis on a quarterly basis.
· Set annual operational and capital budgets in accordance with business plans.
· Prepare leasing and marketing strategy to maximize the income profile and value of each property, supported by market-based comparable and competitive information.
· Review and provide approval of capital projects. Monitor progress of projects to ensure timely completion and quality control.
· Provide direction to 3rd party service providers regarding day-to-day management and operation activities.
· Attend property tours on a monthly basis, at minimum.
· Analysis and evaluation of catalysts;
· Building lasting relationships throughout the industry;
· Prospecting in person, over the phone, by email and via social media;
· Negotiate purchasing deals
· Conduct market analysis in order to establish the desired criteria for the purchase of m products;
· Preparation of regularly scheduled reports
· Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
· Must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication.
· Must be comfortable working with numbers.
· Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
· Assisting Directors with payroll preparation and payment preparation
· Update and maintain office policies and procedures
· Tracking All Subcontractors usage under contracts.
· Prepare, review, and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting to the management.
· Create business/asset plans for new acquisitions.
Value Add Opportunities:
· Identify value creation opportunities.
· Recommend and implement such programs with assistance from capital projects teams and/or 3rd party property management companies.
· Assist with acquisitions, dispositions, and financing transactions.
· Coordinate due diligence activities with other departments and/or third parties.
· Manage investor/client relations activities.
· Organize and lead property tours with Client and other stakeholders.
· Conduct other day-to-day relations with third parties, including property managers, suppliers, joint venture partners, lenders, brokers, consultants, advisors, accountants, lawyers, insurers, appraisers, and regulatory bodies.
· Minimum 5 years’
· Bilingual (English, Arabic, and Urdu) is prefered;
· Mastery of the Office Suite (especially Excel).
. Well familiar with eastern and middle eastern cultural traditions customs and etiquette
· Have a good physical capacity;
· Provide excellent customer service;
· Priority management;
· Be skilled with numbers and mental arithmetic.
· 5-10 years of proven experience of handling key accounts, and VIP clients.
· Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
· Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal skills is mandatory
· A self-motivated and dynamic individual able to meet and exceed organizational goals
· Possesses great interpersonal skills
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Demonstrated ability to pay great attention to customer service
· Proven ability to manage time and stress effectively
· Understanding of the real estate in connection to banking industry is an asset
· Real Estate
· Marketing and advertising
· Office management
· Relationship management
To apply please email your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
COME WORK WITH US
Join the Team